Mystic Board - Free Astrology, Tarot to Psychic  Discussion BoardWelcome to Mystic Board - Free Astrology, Tarot to Psychic Discussion Board. New visitors: Register Now its FAST!      Members, please Sign-In.
Mystic Board
Log In  
 
Presenting to you the World's Largest Mystic Scripts Library
Click Here To Visit Mystic Scripts Online Library

Welcome to the MysticBoard.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
Click Here to Join MysticBoard.com

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please
contact us.




Reply to topic
what happen if manglik girl marry non-manglik boy
happi


Age: 28
Zodiac:
Sagittarius



Joined: 21 Jul 2007
Posts: 300
Location: Salt Lake City
Reply with quote
am sure there are many people out there who are manglik and married to non manglik. could anyone here share their stories if they are going through these situations. is there anyway to reduce the effect, take a look at aishwarya and abishek for an example. i don't know if marring a banana tree really help to stop this manglik dosha. what would most likely to happen if manglik person marry non manglik.

please share your story if you or anyone else you know who are married like this way and they are still doing fine until today.

thanks


Quote:
Do A Free  Manglik Matching Test Only On Mystic Scripts
RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Age: 56
Zodiac:
Gemini



Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 6350
Location: Kolkata, New York, Toronto
Reply with quote
Hi Happi,

7 out of 12 people are mangliks.

RishiRahul
dear rishirahul uncle jee
happi


Age: 28
Zodiac:
Sagittarius



Joined: 21 Jul 2007
Posts: 300
Location: Salt Lake City
Reply with quote
RishiRahul wrote:
Hi Happi,

7 out of 12 people are mangliks.

RishiRahul


yes i have also heard 42% of the population is also manglik, but i have read that only those could marry who are both manglik. if one is manglik and other is not then marriage either end in divorce or death of partner. that is why i have asked if there are people here who have a personal experience with this.
Rhutobello


Age: 71
Zodiac:
Virgo



Joined: 16 Jun 2006
Posts: 10723

Reply with quote
Life comes with no Guaranties...Life is different for us all.....what happen to one Manglik don't need to happen to another....If we go around in fear, then we destroy our life....if we go around with positivity then we enriches our life because our eyes and ears are open.

If we go into a marriage, then the most important thing is to be there for each other....to respect each other....to be equal....to enjoy the time together....because we NEVER know when our time for death will come, Magelik or not...believer or not...so do the best out of the time you have.....then you will have a good life, and take the right decisions.....because you will see them......if the fear is gone
RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Age: 56
Zodiac:
Gemini



Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 6350
Location: Kolkata, New York, Toronto
Reply with quote
Hi,

7 out of 12 is above 50%. So it is not a grave situation as we are told.

Mangliks are easily exciteable people and also temeramental by nature. They are less used to a humdrum life than non magliks. Though other factors too can make one exciteable etc.

In case of mangliks it is due to the sudden quality of Mars. So the temperaments of Mars need to be balanced. That is why we choose manglik pairs.

RishiRahul
happi


Age: 28
Zodiac:
Sagittarius



Joined: 21 Jul 2007
Posts: 300
Location: Salt Lake City
Reply with quote
RishiRahul wrote:
Hi,

7 out of 12 is above 50%. So it is not a grave situation as we are told.

Mangliks are easily exciteable people and also temeramental by nature. They are less used to a humdrum life than non magliks. Though other factors too can make one exciteable etc.

In case of mangliks it is due to the sudden quality of Mars. So the temperaments of Mars need to be balanced. That is why we choose manglik pairs.

RishiRahul


so what happen if we dont choose manglik pair.

what happen if the divorce happen and then could manglik marry to anyone again without worrying about the divorce. or he/she will have divorce again if not married to manglik the second time. is there a limit about how many years manglik and non manglik would stay with each others before divorce takes place.




Quote:
Get A Free Manglik Match Test Only On Mystic Scripts
RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Age: 56
Zodiac:
Gemini



Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 6350
Location: Kolkata, New York, Toronto
Reply with quote
Hi,

No clear cut limits to how many years it can affect. Even if there are, they are general and do not work properly.

In case of a weak manglik their can be a separation (temporary or permanenty).

RishiRahul
volcanopetal


Age: 37
Zodiac:
Cancer



Joined: 12 Aug 2010
Posts: 9

Reply with quote
I read following remedy for marriage: Kumbh vivaha, vishnu vivaha, ashwatha vivaha. In kumbh vivaha girl is married to kumbh in the presence of her parents only, in a single room. Then kumbh is broken thus girl becomes widow and then she can marry to desired man. In vishnu and ashwatha vivaha, those are considered immortal and hence no death for them. but then girl gets divorce from them (!) and can marry to another.

Usually maglik people are short tempred. If Guru is well placed in spouse's chart then strong effect of mangal gets pascified. but still there would be a lot of quarrels between both of them. If marriage sustains, then non-maglik spouse gets death betfore the death of maglik spouse.
happi


Age: 28
Zodiac:
Sagittarius



Joined: 21 Jul 2007
Posts: 300
Location: Salt Lake City
Reply with quote
RishiRahul wrote:
Hi,

No clear cut limits to how many years it can affect. Even if there are, they are general and do not work properly.

In case of a weak manglik their can be a separation (temporary or permanenty).

RishiRahul


does that mean 70% manglik population gets divorce or separation.

please clear if manglik could marry anyone once they gets divorce from their first marriage, anyone mean whether its manglik or non manglik person. because i thought that manglik dosh should only effect the first marriage but it should not have any effect on the 2nd marriage. that is also why i have asked if its possible for the same 2 people to divorce each others and then marry each other again.

if the manglik dosh is life time then why should that person ever gets marry if he/she will get separate anyway.

i have seen many remedies but again how could they change the events when the events suppose to take place anyway. when people use remedies they say it reduce the ill effect, ask you self how would you reduce the ill effect if it suppose to cause divorce, how can divorce be reduced, it either happen or it does not.
Raman Deep Singh
Raman


Age: 34
Zodiac:
Virgo



Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 1447

Reply with quote
happi wrote:

does that mean 70% manglik population gets divorce or separation.

please clear if manglik could marry anyone once they gets divorce from their first marriage, anyone mean whether its manglik or non manglik person. because i thought that manglik dosh should only effect the first marriage but it should not have any effect on the 2nd marriage. that is also why i have asked if its possible for the same 2 people to divorce each others and then marry each other again.

if the manglik dosh is life time then why should that person ever gets marry if he/she will get separate anyway.

i have seen many remedies but again how could they change the events when the events suppose to take place anyway. when people use remedies they say it reduce the ill effect, ask you self how would you reduce the ill effect if it suppose to cause divorce, how can divorce be reduced, it either happen or it does not.


Hi happi,
Since this is discussion forum i expect you also have some knowledge before asking these questions, y dnt u share that too instead of jst asking questions.... I hope u r not trying to get very specific towards a particular case of mangalik  person and get into mode of indirect reading....if thats is so kindly give details in reading section.. If not kindly share your ideas too so that we can also learn.
Quote:
does that mean 70% manglik population gets divorce or separation.

DO YOU THINK SO...

Yes,Mangalik Doshas do have effect on marriages though not always result in divorces or separation if done with non-mangalik.. Also do u think all bad marriages end up in divorce mangalik or non-mangalik ???

Quote:

please clear if manglik could marry anyone once they gets divorce from their first marriage, anyone mean whether its manglik or non manglik person. because i thought that manglik dosh should only effect the first marriage but it should not have any effect on the 2nd marriage. that is also why i have asked if its possible for the same 2 people to divorce each others and then marry each other again.

You actually seem to be talking about a particular case..

Please share idea/logic behind your conclusion about effecting first marriage and not second marriage

Mangalik  Dosh is a placement of mars in chart which does not change how many marriages you do thus it always remain same though different dasas do give varied effects..
Mangalik Dosh is strongly related to Temperamental side of a native..though it has other effects also but temperament get influenced most..

Quote:

if the manglik dosh is life time then why should that person ever gets marry if he/she will get separate anyway.


Why don't u ask this question urself or try answering this...


Quote:
i have seen many remedies but again how could they change the events when the events suppose to take place anyway. when people use remedies they say it reduce the ill effect, ask you self how would you reduce the ill effect if it suppose to cause divorce, how can divorce be reduced, it either happen or it does not
.

You are asking too many Question and giving answers at the same time.... Ur mind seems to be already filled with pre-conceived notions.. Are you agitated by the way... coz ur questions sound that way...
Y don't u start with scratch and put up wat u actually wanna to know and kindly read what have been written by now..Im sure it will be helpful.

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh
Milind
Aum Tat Sat..


Age: 36
Zodiac:
Taurus



Joined: 06 Jul 2006
Posts: 210
Location: Goa
Reply with quote
I just want to add few things...

1. All Mangliks are not prone to Divorce, as it depends on other houses and planets.
2. Being Manglik makes one aggressive and emotional than others. But again it depends on the other planets like Uranus, Mercury or at times Moon.
3. Partners Horoscopes are also have equal importance for a Divorce.
4. Dashas are more important.

So purely considering Mangal and so called houses will never give a complete picture.
RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Age: 56
Zodiac:
Gemini



Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 6350
Location: Kolkata, New York, Toronto
Reply with quote
Milind wrote:
I just want to add few things...

1. All Mangliks are not prone to Divorce, as it depends on other houses and planets.
2. Being Manglik makes one aggressive and emotional than others. But again it depends on the other planets like Uranus, Mercury or at times Moon.
3. Partners Horoscopes are also have equal importance for a Divorce.
4. Dashas are more important.

So purely considering Mangal and so called houses will never give a complete picture.



Hi Milind,

Welcome to the board after a long time!!

RishiRahul
Milind
Aum Tat Sat..


Age: 36
Zodiac:
Taurus



Joined: 06 Jul 2006
Posts: 210
Location: Goa
Reply with quote
Thanks Rishi ji...
Raman Deep Singh
Raman


Age: 34
Zodiac:
Virgo



Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 1447

Reply with quote
Hey Milind ji ,
Nice to see you back in the board.
Hope to see more of you.

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh
Milind
Aum Tat Sat..


Age: 36
Zodiac:
Taurus



Joined: 06 Jul 2006
Posts: 210
Location: Goa
Reply with quote
Thanks Raman...
what happen if manglik girl marry non-manglik boy
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
All times are GMT  
Page 1 of 2  


 
 Reply to topic  

Why Join mysticboard.com

Free registration. Friendly, fun, & open environment. Share, learn, & make friends all at the same time. Daily Horoscope. Your very own Personal Astrology blog.
For Experts / Professionals:
Professional exchange of ideas. Common ground to meet like minded experts. Bring about awareness & dispel myths. Share & Gain from experiences. Interact with amateurs & encourage them.
For General Members:
An opportunity to meet & talk to people from all walks of life. Make new friends. Exchange ideas, share your thoughts & debate over interesting issues. Have thought provoking Discussions with Experts & Amateurs. Create your own Personal Astrology Blog and share it with friends.
For Amateurs:
Be informed with the latest updates. Free exchange of ideas and information. Sharpen your skills by practice & expert guidance. Gain from expert advice. Interact with the Experts / Professionals.
For Skeptics:
Participate in a healthy debate; An open unbiased forum to voice your beliefs.

** REGISTER NOW **







RSS RSS 2.0 XML