Sometimes, it so happens that the man does such acts, out of ignorance, which harm him and their remedy seems impossible. Here, we are giving solutions to the problems of those, who had constructed their houses against the rules of Vastu -Shastra
1. If some river or drain is flowing in a direction other than the north-east direction of the house and has anti - clock movement, then it is advised to place a statue of dancing Ganeshji facing the west on the north-east corner of the house.
2. If the boring has taken place in the wrong direction in a house or a factory, then it is advised to place a picture of Panchmukhi Hanumanji, facing South-West to the boring.
3. If a naked wall is seen while entering into a flat, then either a picture or a statue of Ganeshji should be placed there. The naked wall is the sign of loneliness. Hence, the wall should not be kept naked.
4. If high voltage overhead wires pass over a house, then a plastic pipe filled with lime should be erected from one corner to the other of the affected area in such a manner that its both ends should remain outside by at least three feet each. This will eliminate the evil effects of energy being generated out of the overhead wire.
5. In certain cases, energy circles can be improved by using Swastika Yantra. But, this requires a lot of care. This should be handled under the supervision of an able Vastu mason.
1. Cactus should not be planted or kept in the house.
2. The statue of Hanumanji should not be placed in South-East. It may create fire hazard.
3. All the doors should open inside so that the energy may remain inside.
4. The hinges of doors should be noiseless. If so. The hinges may be greased periodically.
5. The doors should open towards right hand.
6. Bed should not be put under a beam.
7. There should not be five corners in the ceiling of a room.
8. Efforts should be made a leave the rooms open on North-East side.
9. While ascending the staircase, the face should be either towards the north or the east.
10. The seat of the toilet should face North-South.
11. No doors or windows should be provided on South-West side.
12. Almirahs and beds should be set very close to the South - West wall and at a distance from the north - east wall.
13. While drinking water keep your face towards North-East.
14. When sitting for worship, keep your face towards North-West and sit in that corner to intake air from that direction.
15. While Taking meals the plate should be in South-East.
16. In the South-West Corner of the house one should sleep pointing his head towards south.
Where should the master bed room be?
The master bedroom should be located in the south west part of the house.
Where should the kitchen be?
The kitchen should be located in the south east part of the house.
Where should the puja room be?
The puja room should be in the north east corner of the house.
Where should the guest room be?
The guest room should be in the north west of the house.
kitchen is at the North -East direction.
It would curtail peace and mutual love in the family.
The kitchen can be built in North - West direction. But while cooking, the face should remain towards the east only.
kitchen is at the South-West direction.
This direction is not suitable for kitchen. It would be harmful for the land lord.
South-East direction is best for the kitchen. Water tap in the kitchen should be in the North-East direction. It is better if the stone, on which food is cooked, is red.
Tube well is not at the suitable direction.
Shortage of female members, sexual and stomach troubles among male members.
North -East direction is best for Tube well or well. This place should be open and at the lowest level of the house.
Toilet is built at the eastern corner at the 'Ishan' angle.
It may be cause of diseases.
This should be constructed mainly towards South or West. The face should be towards north or West while discharging stool.
Bedroom is built in the North - West direction.
The room in this direction is suitable for guests and girls.
Bedroom is at the South -East direction
The children do not take interest in studies. There is no sound sleep. People have much anger. Decisions are generally taken hurriedly.
Worship place is not at right direction
Loss of concentration. Unpeaceful mind
Ramendra Singh Bhadauria